Car Accident Injury Attorneys Phoenix, Arizona
Personal Attention, Throughout Your Case
The attorneys and staff at Solomon & Relihan understand that a car accident can be a traumatic experience for you and your family. We make sure that you get the compensation you deserve by providing close personal attention throughout your case.
We negotiate with insurance companies to settle your case, help you get the medical care you need, and, where necessary, take your case to court.
Our Experienced Attorneys and Staff Members Are Here to Help
At Solomon & Relihan, our clients work closely with our lawyers. We also have the added support of a team of professionals in our office — including legal assistants, investigators, and claims consultants — who make sure your personal injury case is handled properly. You get the support you need throughout the legal process.
Start working with us today. Call Solomon & Relihan to schedule a free initial consultation about your car wreck.
Handling a Wide Range of Car Accident Claims
No two car accidents or injuries are alike. Our attorneys take the time to understand your unique situation and provide the support you need to move forward. We have handled car accident personal injury claims involving:
- Accidents caused by drunk driving, reckless driving or aggressive driving
- Collisions, including Rear-End, Frontal, Sideswipe or “t-bone” collisions. According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, rear end collisions are the most common type of car accident in Arizona. Rear-end collisions are often caused by the negligence of a driver who is distracted or simply not paying attention, and fails to brake in time, especially on the freeway link to freeway collision accidents at a red light.
- Motor vehicle-pedestrian accidents have the potential for severe injuries or even death, as the unprotected pedestrian is struck by several thousand pounds of metal and glass. Even if the car is moving at low speeds, it can still be extremely dangerous. Both pedestrians and drivers need to take precautions and make sure they are following all laws and traffic signals in order to prevent these dangerous accidents.
- Car-bicycle accidents. An unprotected bicyclist is at great risk for severe injuries or even death from being hit by a large, fast-moving motor vehicle. For cars and bicycles to safely share the road, both cyclists and motorists must use extra caution and courtesy.
- Car-Semi Truck accidents Large commercial trucks (commonly called semi trucks, 18-wheelers, big rig, or tractor-trailers) present a special danger on the road. Often carrying loads of up to 60,000 pounds, these large trucks can create devastating collisions. This is especially true when the semi truck collides with a much smaller car or truck.
Some car accident victims put off seeing a doctor because they think they cannot afford it. The Arizona injury attorneys at Solomon & Relihan know a network of doctors who can provide you the care you need now while waiting for payment until after your lawsuit has been completed.
Contact Our Arizona Insurance Claim Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to act quickly. Talk with a lawyer as soon as possible. For a free initial consultation with a car accident attorney about your car accident, call us today. For your convenience, home and hospital visits are available upon request.
“I truly just want to thank you for all of your help, as well as Mr. Solomon. I have never been in a situation such as this and you definitely made it easy for me. Thank you for pushing as much as you all did for the settlement and for making me feel valued and stress free. I will always keep you guys in mind. ”
September, 2009 – Gin from Chandler, Arizona